Nothing like locking yourself in a room for a week with friends working on a mock-up MMO.

I was in charge of putting together simple environment work, trees, rocks and bushes.  But my favorite part of the project was getting to unwrap and texture characters.

Rough character models were done by Grace Galarosa. Finished, unwrapped and textured/rendered models were done by me.

I was going for a low poly hand painted feel.






With a little under two weeks until I gotta have all my stuff together for portfolio, I'm in polish mode.  Making things look more clean and more shiny, or in some cases grungy and bumpy. 

These are both just first passes and require more polish, but i like where they are going. The first Sal the salamander (working name). And the second an npc enemy known as the Porker (again working name).